To gain the perfection in Power PE Exam , it is absolutely necessary to hit the perfect timings-Five Days before Exam day
. And hence, Electrical Power PE Prep class has scheduled Online Live Classroom on October 21 , to October 24 ( Sunday to Wednesday)
with a very limited number of students as per the following timetable:
IDEAL TIMINGS: –
The perfect time for all the students to thoroughly revise the subject is – 5 days before the examination day; Hence, two days Live Online Classroom training sessions will begin as per the following schedule –
IDEAL TRAINER: –
- Date – 10/21/18 to 10/24/18 ( Sunday, Monday , Tuesday -Wednesday)
- Timing – 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
We carries a vast experience of more than two decades, which will definitely help the younger and upcoming generation to overcome all their difficulties in Power Engineering!
IDEAL APPROACH: –
We will cover each and every topic once again, very professionally, in depth, to make all the students refresh and understand how to use the Electrical Power Formula, Equations with Engineering Solutions!
UNIQUE IDENTITY: –
- Problems and solutions in a supportive, guided environment for the best level of understanding.
- Each and every topic is covered in this problem cum solution session.
- Nothing but the excellent gradation is assured to the attending students!
- Step by step solution is given with almost 100 equations along with their usage and review!
- His approach will help the students solve the problems without any lengthy discussions.
To confess the truth, in this industry, there is nobody to have a live classroom session for Electric Power Discipline!
IDEAL QUORUM: –
As per the instructions per policy maker the number of students is very limited in order to give attention to more number of students and understand their difficulties!
TOPICS COVERED: –
The topics covered in these two days will be as per the following list –
- Single & Three Phase AC Circuits along with Complex Numbers.
- Per-Unit Calculations
- Transmission & Distribution Lines
- AC/ Rotating Machine/li>
- DC/ Rotating Machine
- Power Flow Exam Problems
- Short-Circuit Study & Relay Protections
- Symmetrical Components – Positive, Negative & Zero
- NEC 2017 Codes/ NESC
- Illumination Engineering Problems
- Engineering Economics